FIBER-BRIDGE: ULTRA HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT POLYETHYLENE - UHMW PE
Designed for total reinforcement of any type of composite or acrylic resin bridge
- Reinforcement of any temporary or permanent composite/cement dental prosthetic bridge
- Any dental bridge that needs reparation or reinforcement
- Periodontal splinting
- Repair of bridges and prostheses
- Reinforcements of composite and/or resin dental elements
- Temporary dental stabilization
FIBER-BRIDGE - High Molecular Weight Polyethylene dental reinforcement ribbon
- Fast and reliable in the reinforcement of all types of resin, concrete, composite or acrylic.
- Used for both temporary restorations and a multitude of long-term applications.
- Flexible adapts to all situations, even in the interproximal areas.
- Tougher than steel in cyclic loads.
FIBER-BRIDGE has been designed to respond with maximum performance to the tensile and shear stresses induced by chewing loads. It allows an ideal permeability of the composite through the ribbon mesh itself.
Q - Should a dentist or a dental lab use Fiber Bridge?
A - Yes! this is why.
- Fast and Simple. Immediate use under any circumstances in case of resin-based elements.
- Very Handy! It does not get tangled. Use a sharp knife or mini-serrated scissors to obtain a neat and tidy cut.
- Most Advantageous Interlace. The advanced weave design allows for easy penetration so the ribbon remains embedded and solidly cured.
- Top Performance. Tougher than steel in cyclic loads.
- Ideal Match. Unlike metals, it goes well with any resin.
- Comfort to the Patient. The softness and tidiness of the composite surface is a solace if compared with metals and the like.
Key Factors of Success:
• high tenacity (superior to metals)
• ideal for cyclical load
• effective impregnation
• compatible with all composites
• low liquid absorption
• long term duration
• comfortable for the patient